Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Assignment #2 The Unsceen

 This is a close up of my friends dog. She is a Jack Russell Terrier.
 I took this while walking through Eastern Market.
 I took this while on a walk in Capital Hill. If you look closely you can see the bee!
 On my walk I also saw a box of free things! As you can see the toys have gone unnoticed!
 Walking in Bethesda I spotted a pair of keys on a stop sign. Guess someone is locked out today! 
 This is a flower I bought at the Eastern Market. I have never really noticed how detailed a simple rose can be.
 This is a lock on the handle of a dorm room in the Mills
This is located outside St. Vincents. I think the leaves look like hearts! 
 This was taken outside of the architecture building at the Catholic University of America.  
This is trash outside the Pryzbyla Center at CUA.

No comments:

Post a Comment